Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Authors Rock


When I found out about The lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott I was very excited. I had to find out more. Through email I began speaking to the author. She was very kind and we both shared a love of Louisa May Alcott.

Today I got an awesome gift. By my door was an ARC of The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott.

I am 100 pages into and loving it! Expect a review soon.

Ms. Kelly O' Connor McNees you rock! Thanks so much for the book. Good luck with your book. It hits bookstores April 1, 2010.

2 comments:

Hilary Wagner said...

Kelly is so sweet! I just adore her! We met last month at a speaking engagement we both presented at! She is a doll! Can't wait to read her debut!!

xoxo -- Hilary

YA Librarian said...

I loved the novel. :) I hope others will enjoy it as well.

Good luck with your career!