Sunday, October 3, 2010

Upcoming releases for October


I thought there would be more ghostly good books for this month. However, it seems there are a lot more historical fiction novels(not that I'm complaining). Anyway, there are some good novels in this bunch.

  • Trash by Andy Mulligan
  • Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler
  • Three Quarters Dead by Richard Peck
  • Daughter of Winter by Pat Lowery Collins
  • Jane by April Lindner
  • Her and me and you by Lauren Strasnick
  • Contagion by Joanne Dahme
  • Empty by Suzanne Weyn
  • The Blending Time by Michael Kinch
  • The last good place of Lily Odilon by Sara Beitia
  • Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
  • Crossing Over by Anna Kendall
  • Bright young things by Anna Godbersen

2 comments:

Annette Mills said...

I have awarded you "The Versatile Blogger Award." Check it out at http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com/

Love your reviews!

Pris said...

Hey! I just found your blog over at Annettes Bookspot... lovin it so far! I am a new follower. You can check out my blog and follow me back if you want...have a great day!
Pris
www.benterudbookshelf.blogspot.com