Monday, June 20, 2011

Historical Fiction Conference

It's been a busy weekend for me. I flew out on Friday and after a long, very long, flight made it to San Diego for the Historical Fiction Conference. There was a strong YA presence there! I was on a panel with some great authors talking about Adult Vs. Young Adult books and what the difference is. I also meet some great YA authors which includes ( Susanne Dunlap, Susan Coventry, C.C. Humphreys, Pamela Bauer Mueller, Dori Jones Yang, Irene Latham, Janet Fox and Jame Richards).

They were enthusiastic and you could tell they loved their readers. If you haven't checked out one of their books I strongly suggest you do. It was obvious from my conversations with them that they love teens and love their audience.

With summer approaching I hope that I will be able to get back into the grove of things.

No comments: