Monday, November 19, 2007

Twilight Movie Information



On her website Stephenie Meyer’s has posted information for the upcoming movie based on her novel Twilight. The novel reached #1 on the New York Times Best Seller list. Kristen Stewart will be playing Bella Swan. Ms. Stewart has been in Panic Room and her latest film is Into the Wild.

I am looking forward to this movie, I also need to finish the series. For those of you who do not know Ms. Meyer has two other books. They are New Moon and Eclipse(which was published August).

You can find more information about the movie on Ms. Meyer’s site.

Twilight: The Movie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I click refresh...and here the entry is. Nice. But where's the one for guys ? :)

YA Librarian said...

The books for guys link can be found on my website.

Ms. I's Website