Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Upcoming Titles for the Month of April


I thought it might be nice to give readers a heads-up on a few titles that will be available in the month of April. I think I may do this at the beginning of each month. This is by no means a complete list.


  • Crows & Cards by Joseph Helgerson
  • Now I know by Aidan Chambers
  • Purge by Sarah Darer Littman
  • My Big Nose and other Natural Disasters by Sydney Salter
  • Angel of Warath: The Voice of God by Bill Myers
  • Soul Enchilada by David Macinnis Gill
  • Sebastian Drake: Price of the Pirates by Philip Caveney
  • New York Draft Riot by Walter Dean Myers
  • Ghosts of War: My Tour of Duty by Ryan Smithson
  • Why I fight by J. Adams Oaks
  • Wishes on the Moon by Michael O. Tunnell


Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: