Friday, September 4, 2009

News: Publishers and Authors and books oh my!

I just wanted to say thank you to the publishers and authors who have been contacting me to review materials. I love it and I appreciate it.

I have been holding onto my copy of Goblins for too long and will be reviewing/giving it away after Labor Day.

My copy of Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran came in the mail yesterday. To my amazement it was a hardcover edition and not an ARC. Michelle you ROCK. Thanks so much! I have started reading it and I'm enjoying your latest novel.

I was contacted yesterday about reviewing a copy of Karma for Beginners by Jessica Blank. I of course said yes. Ms. Blank has also written Almost Home.

In addition, I was also offered three ARC copies(Emily, Marni, Chelsey) of a teen authored series entitled Louder than Words.

Have a great and safe holiday everyone!