Tuesday, March 30, 2010

News! A new Stephenie Meyer Book!





Just released! A brand new Stephenie Meyer book is going to be hitting the book stores. It is entitled The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. It will be a novella and it will be out June 5. In addition, readers who can wait a little longer will be able to access the story for FREE from June 7 at noon and until July 5 at www.breetanner.com .

This is what Ms. Meyer has to say about her latest endeavor.
"It's a surprise...I never intended to publish this story as a stand-alone book. I began this story a long time ago-before Twilight was even released. Back then I was just editing Eclipse, and in the thick of my vampire world.... I started writing from Bree's perspective about those final days, and what it was like to be a newborn."

No comments: