Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Slacker!


I know, I know. I've been slacking. A lot has been going on lately. I've neglected my bloggin duties.

I'm still reading Marked, which to be honest with ya isn't winning me over. Maybe it will pick up, but it better do so quickly before I toss it.

In other news.....
I dropped the ball and missed the event of Pulse Blogfest. Here is the write up from their website:

From March 14 to March 27, 2008, Simon & Schuster is launching our first annual Pulse Blogfest -- a two-week event where more than 120 of our top teen authors and all of their fans will come together to share ideas on one single blog.

The list of YA authors is very impressive. They have Scott Westerfeld, Judy Blume, Rachel Cohn, Avi and many more. You can also read an excerpt from each author's featured book.




Check it out at: Blogfest!

No comments: