Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Vacation!


The back field behind my house.
Even in summer it's cloudy in CNY


It's Summer Vacation time!!!

I'm thrilled. This will give me time to be lazy and work really hard at it! Also, I have an update on the job front. I will have a job next year. Yay me! However, I'll be transferred to an elementary school. ..... help me.....

In other news…

Local author, Laurie Halse Anderson has a new book coming out October 21, 2008. It is entitled Chains. Ms. Anderson gives a brief summary of the novel.
"The story follows the adventure of a slave trapped in New York City in 1776 while the city is torn back and forth between Patriot and British occupations."

Also I read The Luxe over the weekend. "Historically accurate details" indeed! Apparently, the author of the Gossip Girl series needs a history lesson.

YA Bookmark will continue to give news, view and reviews throughout the summer.


Stay safe and enjoy the your Summer Vacation!

No comments: