Thursday, July 23, 2009

Venting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm on the Amazon Vine program which allows me to get books that have not been published. Well today I wasn't at my computer at 3 PM when the newsletter came out. I normally don't worry about it because the young adult books never get picked first.

So what happens today? Well, after three months of lame choices, I see that Meridian was offered on the Vine newsletter and guess who missed out. Oh, that would be ME! Grrrrr!

I'm annoyed. This is the first newsletter I missed and there just happens to be a book I really, really wanted. Plus its a young adult novel, and they never get picked...except today....when the Amazon gods decided to point and laugh at me.

I just feel like venting. This has to be one of the lamest posts I have ever made, but I'm annoyed.

If Ms. Kizer reads my blog(I can dream right?) I would love a copy of your book. And no I am not above begging!

No comments: